Hmm..

Not so sure why i want to name my blog Hmmmmm.... but i like the sound of it. It could be a humming or just a hmm like agreeing or not agreeing or just simply 'hmmm'. Haha.

One of my friend insisted me that i go and update my blog by today or... was it by yesterday! Not sure.
I am writing this in a Double A photocopy shop in Kuala Sungai Bahru in Malacca. While i was thinking about what to write i saw something that is so beautiful at least for me. A young Malay chap in his 20s with his 'baju melayu and songkok' who apparently just finished his prayer sat beside me to do some printing. Surely he is a local. The Chinese owners seem to be very friendly to him and their baby boy who is just around 1yr old or more simply walk towards him with his beautiful smile. The Malay guy just picked him up and sat him on his lap and the baby boy simply stopped whatever he was talking and sat quietly for a while before the grandma took him.

Hmmmmmm

I started thinking will they be still the same when the boy is growing up? Surely can't expect the boy to sit on the lap of the Malay guy when he is grown up. But will they be this close in the future? Will the Chinese boy grow up being fond of the Malay guy all the way? Will the Malay guy will accept him just as a person and friend without getting mixed up in all the political gimmick thats going on in this country. Will the Chinese parents will let their children be friendly with all other locals here without having any doubt? etc etc etc.

Well do i care? I do? Do i? Absolutely. I have 3 kids growing up! The Chinese parents may have some choices. But me absolutely NADAZERO! This is my country. 

Ops I'm not into politics but all for a change in this country.

And this time the hmmm means "Yes for a change"!



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athu oru Sorgam.

How long???

Happy Tamil New Year (14.04.2011)