Parents

It has been a while since i log in here and try to update. I dont even know and bothered if anyone reading the posts or not! Its my place in virtual world to disappear and hide myself from all the problems in the world.

Sometimes back i wrote about mothers day and father days here as below.

http://hmmmmm-murali.blogspot.my/2011/05/mothers-day.html

http://hmmmmm-murali.blogspot.my/2011/06/father-love-him-or-hate-him-he-still-my.html

Yeah something like this happens in all families. Have i made with them finally?? With my mother? With my father?? Well i didnt ask for it becoame bad. it just happened. n i guess i worked for it to get better and it is getting better, i guess...
but most of all we have to let go our ego and have to learn to forgive and forget. for some its easily forgiven but not to forget.
I guess the most important thing that gave me this change of heart is my kids. They are growing up and i'm slightly worried that they will notice how i react to my parents. Its not that and i will and making sure that i dont give them any reasons for them to hate me or have any bad opinions that will makes them hate me. Of course the situation with my father was different that caused me stop having normal conversation in the past.
I just hope the boys will cont'u to talk and have normal conversation like they do now in the future with me and their mother. things can change for wrong and no one knows. I just prepared for all.
back to my parents, getting old is having some kind of effects too. no point thinking about the past. if anything i try to learn from their mistakes, either its money management or family management. I dont want to repeat their mistakes. My parents are approaching their 70s.. and im my 50s soon. suddenly i feel fear of loosing them one day. One day when i have to wake up and stare at that empty house.  Of course things can happen either way and i could go early but im talking about the normal nature way.
Suddenly i want them to be there forever. I want to stay at the same home as them. Hahaha.... things have changed for better surely!

BTW Im not a very good son either. I do believe, if a parent think their son/daughter becoming burden for them, they will loose their sleep and peace a bit. But if a son or a daughter start thinking that their parents becoming burden for them, then they will have problems with their whole life. For all the parents out there.. think about this for a moment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athu oru Sorgam.

How long???

Happy Tamil New Year (14.04.2011)